PayPal Prepaid Mastercard code benefits
The user gets $20, the referred customer gets $20
Conditions for receiving PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Referral Code benefit
To become a cardholder and to participate in the Refer a Friend program, the existing customer and the Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral cardholder must be over 18 years of age and must be legal residents of the United States. Addresses will be verified at the time of the card activation and a Social Security number will be required.
You won’t be able to use the services of Paypal Prepaid Mastercard if you live in Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S Virgin Island or any other US territory.
Terms to receive the Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral reward - for existing cardholders
- To get the referral coupon, your friend must click on your Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral link or use your referral code to order the card.
- Your friend must load a minimum of $40.
- You can send unlimited Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral invitations and get unlimited referral rewards.
- You will get the Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral credits within 2 business days after the $40 load requirement is met.
Please, keep in mind that if you earn more than $600 Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral credits, an IRS Form 1099-MISC will be issued and it will reflect the annual referral rewards obtained from this Refer a Friend Program.
Conditions to get the Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral referral bonus - for new customers
- You are new to Paypal Prepaid Mastercard.
- You must order your new card using your friend’s referral code or Paypal Prepaid Mastercard referral link.
- You must load a minimum of $40
- Only direct deposit or cash reloads are qualifying loads.
If you have used another Netspend managed card at any time during the 180 days before the load requirement is met, you won’t get your referral bonus.