American Express Referral Codes, Discount Codes, and Reviews
Referral code reward
American Express Referral Codes via Chums
Jon's American Express referral code
ReferralHub's American Express referral code
American Express Referral Code Reviews
Customers also like
American Express code benefits
Conditions for receiving American Express Referral Code benefit
In order to participate in the American Express Platinum referral program and earn referral bonuses, both the existing customer and the referred friend must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards program.
The existing customer and the American Express Platinum referral friend must be over 18 years old and be legal residents of the United States of America.
American Express Platinum referral bonuses will be paid in the form of Membership Rewards Points. For this specific promotion, Membership Rewards Points are not transferable.
CONDITIONS TO GET THE AMERICAN EXPRESS PLATINUM REFERRAL CREDITS – For existing card holders.
If you have a Platinum Card from American Express your participation in this program is automatic and there aren't any additional charges.
- You can’t apply for more cards to get the American Express Platinum referral bonus yourself.
- American Express Membership Rewards has the right to change the amount of points that you can get as a referral bonus and the annual limit, so it is recommended to check the American Express Platinum referral page from time to time. At the moment your annual limit is 55,000 points.
- Your American Express Platinum referral friend must be approved and spend $5,000 in the first 3 months.
CONDITIONS TO RECEIVE THE AMERICAN EXPRESS PLATINUM REFERRAL BONUS – For referral customers
- You must click on your friend's American Express Platinum referral link.
- You have not or never had a Platinum Card from American Express.
- You must apply for the Platinum Card from American Express
- You must be approved
- You must enroll in the American Express Membership Rewards program
- To get the American Express Platinum referral bonus you will have to spend more than $5,000 in the first 3 months (counting from the date that your account has been approved).
Keep in mind that you must spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases to obtain the American Express Platinum referral points. A qualifying purchase is defined as the purchase of goods and services excluding returns and other credits. The following purchases are excluded from this Refer a Friend Program: fees, traveler’s checks, loading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards and interest charges.