Chime Referral Codes, Discount Codes, and Reviews
Referral code reward
Chime Referral Codes via Chums
Wilnelia's Chime referral code
I've been using Chime for over 2 years now and I enjoy how simple it is when transferring my money between accounts. I even get my direct deposit on time with no hidden fees.
PRRPICO's Chime referral code
Recieve $200+ direct deposit into this back account within 45 days to recieve $50 "within 2 days". ~I have had troubles taking a picture of the back of my identification (KYC), but the customer service fixes it semi rapidly and always with a positive attitude.
Leonardo's Chime referral code
Chime Referral Code Reviews
Chime code benefits
Sign up using a referral code to get $50 and to give $50 to the friend that referred you.
Conditions for receiving Chime Referral Code benefit
Conditions for getting Chime Referral Program Credits – For referred clients
- In order to be eligible from Chime Refer a Friend program, you must be a citizen of United States and you must be 18 years old or older
- You have never used Chime before.
- You must open an Spending Account using the unique referral code.
- You must be approved for the Spending Account and get a $200 payroll direct deposit within 45 days from when the account was opened.
Conditions for receiving Chime Referral Program Credits – For referral clients
- Your friend has never used Chime before
- Your referred friend must be a United States citizen and must be 18 years old or older.
- To get the Chime Referral credits your friend must sign up for a Spending Account using your Chime Referral link or referral code.
- Your friend must receive a payroll direct deposit of $200 within 45 days from when the account was open.
- Chime Referral users cannot earn more than $500 per calendar year.
Please be aware that the payroll direct deposit of the referred client in order to be valid for participating in the Refer a Friend Program must be made by their employer or by a payroll provider by an ACH deposit. Transfers from Paypal, Venmo, mobile check deposits, cash loads, Bank ACH Transfer, Pay Friend transfers, trial deposits from financial institutions are no considered as a payroll direct deposit.