Chime Referral Codes & refer a friend link
Chime code benefits
Sign up using a referral code to get $50 and to give $50 to the friend that referred you.
Chime is an online bank service that provides no-fee checking and savings accounts. You can earn $50 if you open a Chime bank account using a Chime referral link or referral code sent to you by a friend.
Chime app is available for Android and Ios. All users are provided with a Visa Debit Card that works worldwide, however, Chime banking services are only provided in the United States.
Chime supports interbank transfers through the Automated Clearing House Network. Banking services are provided by The Bancorp Bank, as well as the Chime Visa Debit Card. At the moment the company has more than 1 million active bank accounts.
Chime was founded in 2013 by Chris Britt and Ryan King. The company’s headquarters are located in San Francisco Bay Area, California.
According to Crunchbase, Chime has raised $308.8M in 6 funding rounds. The latest round was in the first quarter of 2019 from a Series D round.
Conditions for receiving Chime Referral Code benefit
Conditions for getting Chime Referral Program Credits – For referred clients
- In order to be eligible from Chime Refer a Friend program, you must be a citizen of United States and you must be 18 years old or older
- You have never used Chime before.
- You must open an Spending Account using the unique referral code.
- You must be approved for the Spending Account and get a $200 payroll direct deposit within 45 days from when the account was opened.
Conditions for receiving Chime Referral Program Credits – For referral clients
- Your friend has never used Chime before
- Your referred friend must be a United States citizen and must be 18 years old or older.
- To get the Chime Referral credits your friend must sign up for a Spending Account using your Chime Referral link or referral code.
- Your friend must receive a payroll direct deposit of $200 within 45 days from when the account was open.
- Chime Referral users cannot earn more than $500 per calendar year.
Please be aware that the payroll direct deposit of the referred client in order to be valid for participating in the Refer a Friend Program must be made by their employer or by a payroll provider by an ACH deposit. Transfers from Paypal, Venmo, mobile check deposits, cash loads, Bank ACH Transfer, Pay Friend transfers, trial deposits from financial institutions are no considered as a payroll direct deposit.
Other codes & services
Please find other referral codes and services below by clicking the logo. Refer a friend to your services and both receive benefits from the company that you use the service from (e.g. Lyft, Uber, American Express etc.)
How to use the Chime referral codes
If you have a bank account with Chime you can invite your friends to join Chime too! You can send unlimited referral coupons, although you are only allowed to receive $500 Chime Referral credits per calendar year. You will get your Chime Referral reward 2 business days after your referred friend has received their first payroll direct deposit.
How to refer a friend using Chime app
To send your Chime referral link to all of your friends you must:
- Access the app
- Tap on “Settings” at the top-left corner of your screen
- Select “Invite Friends”
- You will be able to choose your friends directly from your contact list. Don´t forget to press “Send” to share the referral coupons!
If you prefer to share your Chime referral link on your social media accounts you must tap on “Share”. You will find this option at the top-right corner of your “Invite Friends” screen.
Use “Pay Friends” Option instead of sharing your Referral Code
Instead of sharing your referral code to refer a friend, you can send instant payments by using the option “Pay Friends”. You only need your friend’s email address or phone number.
If you send money to a non-Chime member, your friend will receive an invitation to open an account and claim the funds that you have sent. They have 14 days to accept the money before the transfer is cancelled.
If your friend accepts your invitation to join Chime, you will both be eligible to participate in the Chime Referral Program by using your unique referral code.