Advance Auto Parts Referral Codes via Chums
Click On's code
Fix Your Car Cheaper With The Best Discounts: Advance Auto Parts Discounts and Reviews
How To Create An Advance Autoparts Account
1. Go to the Advance Autoparts website
2. Hover over the account field, which you will see at the upper right portion of the website.
3. Click on personal information tab. It will then prompt you to log in or sign up.
4. For those who already have an account, just fill in the log in credentials.
5. For customers who are new, click on the create an account button.
6. You will then be redirected to the account creation page where you will need to put your first name, last name, email address, password, home address or apartment/unit number.
7. Click on the Sign Up button.
Once you’re a member, you can check on your order history, their store locations, as well as Advance Auto Discounts and other Advance Auto Perks.
Advance Auto Parts Referral Program
Through this referral program, you can earn a $10 Tango gift card with every qualifying first purchase of a family member, friend or colleague who you refer. They would also benefit on this program because they can receive up to 40% discount.
Advance Auto Parts Refer A Friend Program - Terms And Conditions
1. A qualifying purchase for this Refer a Friend program is an order of $80 or more (excluding taxes, shipping costs or any other extra fee).
2. You will receive the Advance Auto Parts referral reward in the form of a Gift Card.
3. You can invite as many friends as you want. However, you can earn up to $600 in referral coupons per calendar year.
4. You will get your Advance Auto Parts referral reward within 4-6 weeks after your friend has made a qualifying purchase.
5. If your friend cancels the order, you won’t receive the Advance Auto Parts referral reward.
How To Sign Up For The Refer A Friend Program And Find Your Referral Link
In order to participate in this Refer a Friend Program, you must sign up on the Advance Auto Parts referral page:
1. Open your web browser
2. Go to the Advance Auto Parts referral page
3. Provide your e-mail address and your friend’s.
4. After adding your e-mail address, you will unlock your referral link. You will have the chance to copy and paste it anywhere you want.
5. If you prefer you can also share the Advance Auto Parts referral code via Facebook, Messenger and Twitter, but most importantly, on your own Chums profile so that more people would be able to see and avail of the program using your code, even if you don’t personally know them.
If you would like to keep track of your Advance Auto Parts referral invitations, click on “My Stats” on the Advance Auto Parts referral page. After you confirm your e-mail address, you’ll receive all the information regarding your participation on the Adavnce Auto Parts refer a friend program on your e-mail box.
Other Advance Auto Promos
Aside from the standard Advance Auto Parts refer a friend program, there are a lot of other perks and promos that Advance Auto offers. These include:
1. Coupons and Deals – They offer free installations, free testing, as well as discounts every now and then so make sure to always check out this field.
2. Oil Change Specials
3. Rebates & Sweepstakes
What Are Speed Perks?
Joining speed perks means that you are already a member of Advanced Auto Parts so you automatically get exclusive offers, which include sweepstakes, coupons, and even an invitation to special events.
You will also get 10 points for every dollar spent you can have $5 perks bucks for every 500 points acquired.
It’s free to join and you will get $30 discount on your first order ever if it exceeds $80.
Advance Auto Parts Return Policy
For those who have a proof of purchase, you can return the items within 45 days, provided that it is in its original condition and packaging. Credit card used must also be presented during the transaction. Items returned for warranty may be refunded or exchanged, depending on the company’s discretion.
For those without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged with the company’s merchandise credit card, provided that it is also in its original condition and packaging. No cash would be refunded.
They also have an extensive list of items which couldn’t be returned. The list can be found on their website.
What Are The Best Features Of Advanced Auto Parts
1. They have a wide variety of high-quality auto parts.
2. You can buy the parts online and just pick it up on a store nearest you. Very convenient and hassle free.
3. They have a store locator so customers would be able to check where the nearest stores are from their area.
4. They offer same day delivery on select markets.
5. You can find a perfect technician on your car without heading to another website as they already have an extensive database of technicians, depending on the brand of your autoparts.
6. Advance Auto Parts and Uber teamed up to create an advance auto promo for uber driver partners. The perks include:
· 10% cashback for online and in store purchases.
· Free shipping for online orders over $25
· Selected in store services are free
· Special deals every month
7. They include environmental responsibility on their core values. They focus on waste reduction and recycling for the products that they produce. Currently, they have more than 5,000 locations which serve as collection sites for used batteries and lead motor oils.
8. They also incorporate diversity and inclusion in their community so they hire a diverse workforce which are divided into nine team member networks.
9. They have supported and continue to support a lot of causes, conduct charity work and fundraising activities.
10. There are a lot of ways to reach them should you have any concerns. You can contact them via phone, live chat and email.
Advanced Auto Parts Background
Advance Auto Parts is an online automotive parts provider based in Raleigh, North Carolina. It was founded in 1932 by Arthur Taubman and had its first major expansion in 1998. It serves both do it yourself (DIY) customers, as well as professional installers. As of July 2019, they have 4,912 stores and 150 Worldpac branches in Canada and the United States. They also have Carquest branded stores, which are independently owned in Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Mexico and British Virgin Islands.
Currently, they offer auto parts with a wide variety of brand names. Some of the products they offer include automotive replacement parts, accessories, batteries and other maintenance items.
In 2003, Advance Auto Parts premiered on the Fortune 500 list of companies at number 466 and it has consistently been included on the list ever since. It also ranked 1,412 at Fortune’s list of the biggest public companies in the world. They were named as the best managed company in America on 2005 as well on Forbes’ retail sector.
Aside from these achievements, they were also lauded for their charitable works. It has been named an elite partner for fundraising for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. The company’s president and CEO Tom Greco was awarded by Building Homes for Heroes during their annual honoree dinner. The company also supported the American Heart Association through a companywide campaign regarding participating at a HeartWalk event. Advance Auto Parts managed to raise $500,000 for the association.
Advance Auto Parts Competition and Alternatives
Advanced Auto Parts acquired a lot of smaller auto parts businesses. This company managed to expand from two stores to 4,912 and counting. Advanced Auto Parts was able to do this because it already made an impact on the auto retailing industry so most of the people already trust and support the company.
Aside from that, even though the company is already very big, they still stuck with their core values, of which includes environment sustainability and diversity and inclusion, among others. They support a lot of foundations and organizations as well.
With that being said, a lot of companies try to overthrow Advanced Auto Parts from being the number one auto retailing business. One of which is AutoZone. It is based in Memphis, Tennessee and was founded on 1979. Currently, it has over 6,000 stores in Brazil, Mexico and the United States.
Another one is Parts Authority, which was founded on 1979 and is headquartered in Long Island, New York. It has more than 200 locations all over the US and is partnered with more than 400 suppliers from all over the world.
And the last competitor on this article is US Auto Parts, which was established in 1995. They currently offer more than 1 million branded and private label aftermarket products and they have an estimated 10 million online customers per month.
There are still other competitors which you could also check out using your Chums profile so that you can further evaluate which auto retailing company is the perfect one for you.