backcountry.com Referral Codes, Discount Codes, and Reviews
Earn 2.8% when you sign up or purchase and earn 1.4% when you refer someone to sign up or purchase
backcountry.com Referral Code Reviews
Backcountry is among the profitable online retailer stores when it comes to selling outdoor recreation gears so as a way to further promote their brand, they launched a referral program.
How To Create A Backcountry Account
You need to have a backcountry account to avail their discounts and join on their programs, as well as for hassle-free transactions. Creating an account is easy, just follow these simple steps:
· Head over to their website
· Click on My Account field found on the upper right corner of the website
· A Create Account prompt will appear. Make sure to fill in the necessary details including full name, email and your designated password
· Re-type your password and then click on the Create Account button
For those who are already Backcountry members, just click on Sign In under the Create Account button and proceed to fill in your log in credentials.
How Does Backcountry Refer A Friend Program Work?
You can share the Backcountry referral link provided on your facebook or twitter account. You can also send a personal message to your family, friends or colleagues via an email or messenger and you can post the Backcountry referral code on your Chums profile.
The person you referred would then receive a $10 discount once they made their first purchase.
Backcountry Referral Discount Terms And Conditions
· You can use the discount once and its validity lasts for 30 days
· It is non-transferrable and couldn’t be used as a gift certificate
· It cannot be combined with other promos
· It is not convertible to cash
· You cannot use the discount on specific brands including Nike, Ugg, Jackson Kayaks, Yeti Coolers, Brooks Footwear or Canada Goose
Backcountry Affiliate Program
Backcountry also launched a program wherein the affiliate can earn commissions. There is no membership fee so becoming an affiliate is really easy.
· An affiliate can get 4% - 12% commission per sale, depending on the volume.
· They offer a cookie duration which lasts for 30 days for the affiliate to receive credit for sales
· The affiliate can access their product data feed, as well as text links and official banners
· They have a team of program management experts to assist the affiliates in achieving success
· Monthly newsletters to update members and affiliates of the latest Backcountry promos
Other Backcountry Promos
Aside from the referral program, Backcountry also offers other promos including:
· Free shipping for orders that reach more than $50 except for bulky items like kayaks and bikes
· Receive a 15% discount if you join their exclusive email list
· 20% off on new arrivals if you use the Backcountry promo code that they provide
· Semi-annual sale wherein you can get up to 50% off of their various products
Everything You Need To Know About Backcountry
Backcountry offers gift certificates if you want to give your family and friends presents that they would surely be able to use. The gift certificates range from $25 - $500.
Perks of Backcountry Gift Certificates
· Doesn’t expire
· Will arrive within 24 hours of purchase
· Can be used immediately
Backcountry Return Policy
· New and unused gear purchased must be returned within 30 days. You will have a full refund of the original mode of payment you used
· Used and undamaged bike frames, bikes or gears would be refunded in store credit form, which would expire a year from the issuance date
Backcountry Warranty Policy
Backcountry provides 30-day warranty for most of the products. You may send an email to email@example.com if your order is more than 30 days old and you are planning to avail their warranty. Make sure to out all of the necessary details including purchase date, product brand, order number and issue description. Before making a warranty claim, make sure that it is indeed a factory or product defect and not a result of misuse.
This online outdoor gear retailing company provides impeccable support to their customers. They offer 24/7 chat and call support services for all your queries or concerns.
Backcountry was founded by Jim Holland and John Bresee in 1996. Their headquarters are located at Park City and West Valley City, Utah. The company started with selling avalanche gear but they immediately branched out to also selling mountaineering, camping, skiing, fishing, snowboarding, water rafting, kayaking and rock climbing gear, as well as gears for other extreme sports and outdoor adventures.
They launched an athlete sponsorship program in 2008 which drove traffic through their website as they were promoted by their sponsored athletes on various social media platforms including twitter, youtube, facebook, as well as blogs. They currently have more than 1,200 employees.
There are a lot of other outdoor gear online retailer shops nowadays. Included on this list are five of the best backcountry alternatives.
First on the list is REI, which stands for Recreational Equipment, Inc. This corporation was founded in 1938 by Lloyd and Mary Anderson. It is headquartered in Kent, Washington. They sell travel equipment, sporting goods, clothing and camping gear. Aside from that, they also offer outdoor-0oriented courses and vacations. On July 1955, Jerry Whittaker, the first American to reach mount Everest’s summit was hired as their full-time employee and became its CEO in 1960s.
REI has flagship stores across the US including in Seattle, Washington; Bloomington, Minnesota; New York City and Denver, Colorado. In 2015, REI halted its production and order processing during black Friday. They also closed all of their stores and gave their employees a paid time off. They are the first major retailer to forgo black Friday operations. This initiative continued until 2018.
It currently has 162 stores in 40 states aside from its online presence. Their annual revenue as of 2018 reached $2.75 billion. It has more than 11,000 employees and has been included in top 100 companies to work for in the US by Fortune magazine. They have been on the list since 1985, which warranted them to be included in Fortune’s Hall of Fame.
Another competitor is Mountain Hardwear which was established in 1993 by a group of formers employees of Sierra Designs. Its headquartered in Richmond, California and has a net income of $101.6 million in 2017.
Ed Viestus was the company’s first sponsored athlete. He is the first American who was able to climb all 14 8,000 meter peaks. It opened its first retail location in Oregon in April 2008 and in Seattle, Washington in December 2008. They currently have over 120 employees.
Mountain Hardwear’s milestones timeline are as follows:
· Pioneered windstopper fleece in 1996
· Introduced a waterproof and breathable membrane called Conduit in 1997
· Welded technology is first used in an apparel in 1999
· Created a patent on pants called conical waists and rotated seams on shirts in 1999
· Launched windstopper softshell in 2002
· Created first waterproof sleeping bags in 2003
· Pioneered a lamination technology for gloves called OutDry 3D in 2009
· Pioneered waterproof and breathable fabrics called DryQ in 2011
Next on the list is The North Face, which is an immensely popular brand. This company was founded in 1966 by husband and wife Douglas and Susie Tompkins. Its headquarters is located in Alameda, California. They produce outdoor clothing, footwear, and equipment. It currently has more than 3,000 employees all over the world. Their logo is a stylized drawing of Half Dome which is located in Yosemite National Park.
Campmor is also another outdoor equipment retailer. It was founded in 1978 in Bogota, New Jersey. It is currently headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey. 75% of Campmor’s revenue comes from their online retail store while 5% is from catalogs and 20% from their retail store in Paramus.
Last on the list is Patagonia, which is founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. It is headquartered in Ventura, California. They sell outdoor clothing, sleeping bags, backpacks and even camping food. Their logo is an outline of Mount Fitz Roy, which is the border between Argentina and Chile in the Patagonia region. They have estimated revenue of $209.9 million and have more than 1,000 employees as of 2017. In 2018, Patagonia was named as the world’s most innovative company.
Patagonia has a recommerce platform which incentivizes customers who trade their old gear which the company could then sell on a more affordable rate. This practice has been growing in popularity nowadays, with more and more people wanting to buy high-quality products at affordable rates. Beyond Surface Technologies has developed environment-friendly textile treatments that make water-repellant and moisture-wicking fabrics using natural solutions which Patagonia is currently using in their yoga and trail running shirts. They also developed Lightweight Snap-T Fleece Pullovers made with Synchillas (synthetic chinchilla) for men.
Another company project that they are trying to launch is the production of canned mussels as their food line keeps on growing extensively.
There are a lot of other outdoor gear retail shops which were not included in the list. Head over to Chums to check out more of them.
What is the referral reward?
The backcountry.com referral reward is $10.
How many Chums have reviewed this referral code?
1 Chums users have reviewed backcountry.com and it has a 5.00 rating. Look above to read some reviews about the backcountry.com referral code.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up by clicking Get Deal
Where can I find companies like this?
Chums users also like:
- Wish New User
- Vova New user
- Postmates New User
- Raise New user
- AliExpress New user
- Groupon New User
- 23andMe New user
- NIKE New user
- Adidas New user
- Adore Me New User
You can try them out by searching the names in the search bar above. Read reviews and copy referral codes of the brands you want to try.