Carter's Referral Codes, Discount Codes, and Reviews
Earn 1.1% when you sign up or purchase and earn 0.5% when you refer someone to sign up or purchase
Carter's Referral Code Reviews
High-Quality Children’s Clothing At A Discount
How To Tell Your Friends About Carters And How To Make Money From It
1. Go to the Carter’s website
2. Click the Sign-in button in the upper right field
3. Enter your email and password if you already have an account. If you don’t, click on the create an account button on the lower part of sign-in button
4. Type your first name, last name, email address and password
5. Check on the box stating that you agree with their terms and conditions
6. Click on the create an account button
You can start shopping and receive various Carters’ promos once you’re a member.
Carter’s Referral Program Ins & Outs
If you refer your friends, family members or colleagues, you’ll get 25% off on your next purchase. They will get $15 off once they make their first purchase.
You can refer by sharing your Carter’s referral code on your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter or email. You can also send them a personal message through messenger. You can also use your Chums profile to promote the referral.
Carter’s Refer A Friend Program Terms And Conditions
Referral rewards can only be redeemed towards future online purchases; they cannot be applied to previous orders.
There’s no country restriction for the refer a friend program, just be sure that Carter's ships to your place of residence.
1. You can invite up to 2 persons per household
2. You will get one referral coupon per referred friend
3. The referred person must click on your unique Carter's referral link and make a minimum purchase of $50
4. If your referred friend returns an item and the value decreases under the qualifying minimum purchase amount, your referral coupon will be rescinded
5. You will get an e-mail notification from Carter's letting you know that the Carter's referral reward is ready to use
6. You will be able to use your referral coupon towards a purchase of $60 or more.
The Carter's referral reward is not valid on orders of doorbusters, Skip Hope, clearance or non-OshKosh and non-Carter's footwear.
Where To Find Your Unique Carter’s Referral Link
If you would like to participate in Carter’s refer a friend program and start earning referral rewards, follow these simple steps to find the Carter’s referral link:
1. Open your web browser
2. Go to Carter's referral page
3. Provide your name, last name and e-mail address
4. You will get your unique Carter’s referral link
If you prefer you will also have the option to send referral invitations by e-mail or share the Carter’s referral link via Facebook or Twitter.
Other Carters Promos
Aside from Carter’s refer a friend program, Carter’s also offers other perks and discounts including:
1. They have a loyalty program called Rewarding Moments where members get 1 point for every $1 spent and they get $10 for every 150 points.
2. Your children will get a surprise birthday offer if you add them to your account
3. You can sign up for the Carter’s credit card where you can save up to 25% from your purchases and get double points every time you use it.
4. They offer free shipping for orders exceeding $35.
5. They have clearance sales where they offer up to 88% off.
Besides all of these, they have bonus points and savings offers. Just make sure that you are already a member to get these exclusive offers.
Rewarding Moments Terms And Conditions
1. You are 18 years old or above.
2. You must provide a valid email address, as well as your first and last name.
3. Rewards cannot be used on non-merchandise items, including gift wraps, giftcards and shipping fee.
4. Rewards can’t be sold or traded. They are not transferable.
5. You can cancel your participation in the program by contacting their customer service hotline. Upon cancellation, all your current points would be forfeited and you wouldn’t be able to use them.
What Are The Best Features Of Carter’s?
1. They use high quality fabrics and create adorable designs and patterns, perfect for infants and children.
2. They have an attention to detail and make sure that the products they create will be loved by the kids who would wear them.
3. Baby-friendly features like expandable shoulders and snappable rompers from head to toe which makes it easier to be worn.
4. A store locator which customers can find on the website so that they may know where is the store that is nearest to their area.
5. Their customer service is also top notch because you can contact them both via email and phone. They also have an FAQs thread where you would be able to find the most asked questions and the answers to them for easier access.
6. A personalized shopping area where Carter’s compiled clothes that you would probably love to buy based on your previous purchases. That way, you’ll save time as you don’t need to unnecessarily search their database for an extremely long period of time.
Carter’s Cares (Social Responsibility Commitment)
1. Carter’s respects the human rights of people so they don’t condone forced and child labor.
2. The company also promotes environmental sustainability. 3. They have a Carter’s cares program which provides monetary and clothing contributions to children in need.
Who Competes With Carter’s?
Carter’s was able to acquire two major companies which were their previous competitors. They bought Oshkosh B’gosh in 2005 and Skip Hop Inc. in 2017. They only use the highest quality of fabrics and create baby-friendly designs, which are the main reasons why it is the top children’s clothing shop.
With that being said, as people notice the need for baby clothes and apparel surge, a lot of other companies were formed. One of the competitors include Gymboree, which was built in 1976 and was headquartered in San Francisco. Founded by Joan Barnes, it now has 380 stores and 154 outlets.
Another one is The Children’s Place, which is a specialty retailer for children’s accessories and apparel. It was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Seacaucus, New Jersey. As of October 2015, it has 1,085 stores across the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, as well as 90 stores internationally by its 12 franchise partners.
Babysouk is an eCommerce startup that sells baby products. It is based in Dubai and was started in 2009. They sell over 5,000 products and aside from clothing, they also sell car seats, swaddles, strollers, and carriers, among others. As of 2019, they were able to raise $1.5 million which they say is bigger than the total amount that they put up when they started out. Their sales revenue witnessed a growth of 20% in 2018. They also offer an affiliate program where social media influencers or bloggers can partner with them and earn commissions from every purchase routed from their platform. Once their registrations were approved, they will then get a personalized link that their followers could click on if interested in Babysouk’s products.
The company’s target market is babies aged 0-6. Currently, they are planning to launch KiddieSouk to expand their coverage. This caters to children aged 6 years old and above.
Garanimals is also one of the American lines of children’s clothing. Created in 1972 by Seymour Lichtenstein for Garan Incorporated. The destinction of their clothing from others is that they have a hang tag with one of the several animal characters. In February 2008, it is being sold exclusively on Walmart’s physical and online stores.
It is currently owned by Berkshire Hathaway, which is also the owner of Fruit of the Loom.
And last but definitely not the least is the Gerber Childrenswear. They offer Onesies, pajamas and accessories. They also sell baby clothes for various occasions such as holidays and the Halloween, among others. They were able to trademark their onesies brand which has been a staple product for babies for over 30 years.
There are still a lot of other baby shop alternatives that did not make it to the list. In order to find out and evaluate them further, you can head over to your Chums account and search for other baby shop competitors.
Carter's, Inc. is an American designer and marketer focused on children’s clothing. It was established in 1865 in Needham, Massachusetts. In early 2000, they reached an agreement with Target to create a spin-off clothing line name Just One You. It was sold exclusively on Target. They also created exclusive lines for Amazon and Walmart. By 2005, they acquired one of their major competitors, Oshkosh B’gosh and by 2017, Skip Hop Inc. which is an infant and child product company. In October 2012, they decided to move their headquarters to Buckhead, Atlanta.
As of 2019, they have 1,060 branded stores. They are still planning to expand and open 100 more stores in the upcoming years. They are currently considered as the largest brand marketer in the US and in Canada.