Raise Referral Codes, Discount Codes, and Reviews
Referral code reward
Earn Deal when you sign up or purchase and earn Deal when you refer someone to sign up or purchase
Follow these steps:
- Copy a code below!
- Click Get Deal
Raise Referral Codes via Chums
Raise Referral Code Reviews
Customers also like
Raise Referral Code Reward, Description and Instruction 2020
Most people are on the lookout for tips on how to earn passive income. Today, this is easier because of the internet; there are so many companies that offer rewards and discounts when you shop at their online store. One of them is Raise, which was founded in 2013. Raise lets customers save money and earn rewards through various types of partnerships with retailers.
Raise lets you save on everything from apparel to services, sports to appliances, and so much more. It offers discounts and cashback promotions on brands like Walmart, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Sears, Nike, Starbucks, Olive Garden, and many others. Whether you’re shopping for a new pair of shoes or looking to replace your dishwasher, Raise has a coupon or a code for you.
You could save up to 30 percent on discounted gift cards, and you can combine these with coupons and store sales. You can even buy both full-priced and discounted gift cards. What’s more, Raise lets you share the savings with your loved ones. Keep reading to learn more about their referral program.
The five-step process to share your Raise rewards
It will be easy to convince your friends and family to sign up for Raise—who does not want access to coupons for more than 4,000 stores, for everything you might possibly need? You can help nudge them toward signing up by telling them to do it through your link, which gives you and your friend cash rewards.
Step #1: Log in to your Raise account and navigate to the page that asks if you want to get your friends to sign up for the website. Confirm that you do, and copy the referral code provided.
Step #2: Share your code through text, e-mail, or social media. You can do this for as many friends as you would like; Raise does not put limits on the number of people you can refer.
Step #3: Remind your family and friends to redeem their reward by signing up for the website and making a purchase through your link. They must do this within 30 days of registering.
Step #4: As soon as they complete the purchase, you will receive the cashback reward in your Raise account, as Raise cash. You can use this to redeem other rewards or coupons.
Step #5: Keep earning rewards by forwarding the link to your contacts—you can even get your Chums Referral network in on the fun by sharing your code to them as well.
The reward in detail
The cashback will be delivered electronically to your account as soon as your friend makes the first purchase. You must log in to your Raise account or access it through an app on mobile.
Note that your Raise Cash expires six months after you earn it, so you have to track your rewards and spend them as soon as you can. Your account’s dashboard will show how many points you have earned and who helped you earn these.
Other companies like Raise
● Groupon - This company was launched in 2008, and is one of the longest-running rewards and discounts marketplaces online today. They have deal-of-the-day offers on products, services, activities, and more. Groupon’s rewards program gives you a $10 referral coupon for every friend who signs up through your link. The best part is, they receive $10 as well
● QuickBooks - Developed and marketed by the financial software company Intuit, this is an accounting software package mainly geared toward SMEs. They have accounting applications for business and bills payments, payroll functions, and more. The QuickBooks Ambassador Program offers plenty of rewards, one of which is a $50 cashback for every person who signs up successfully through your link.
● Poshmark - This is a social commerce marketplace geared toward fashion-forward individuals on the lookout for stylish clothes on a budget. The site lists thousands of preloved original items, some of which are at 70 percent off. Poshmark’s referral program allows you and your friend to earn $10 when they sign up for the marketplace.
Passive income is within your reach, especially if you know where to look. You can easily make money through referrals online—there are many websites and communities like Raise, Groupon, QuickBooks, and Poshmark that let you and your friends earn even as you spend.
You can discover more companies offering rewards and discounts through your Chums Referral account. Download our app through the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store today!
What is the referral reward?
The Raise referral reward is $5.
How many Chums have reviewed this referral code?
11 Chums users have reviewed Raise and it has a 4.91 rating. Look above to read some reviews about the Raise referral code.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up by clicking Get Deal
Where can I find companies like this?
Chums users also like:
- Postmates New User
- AliExpress New user
- Groupon New User
- 23andMe New user
- Adore Me New User
- Advance Auto Parts New customer
- Dearborn Denim & Apparel New User
- Massdrop New User
- Blink Health New User
- Aéropostale New User
You can try them out by searching the names in the search bar above. Read reviews and copy referral codes of the brands you want to try.