Earn 1.4% when you sign up or purchase and earn 0.7% when you refer someone to sign up or purchase
Zulily Referral Codes via Chums
Zulily's $15 Referral Code in 2020
Zulily is a unique American online company that sells home products, clothing, shoes and toys. Their “Refer a Friend” program helps existing customers earn a referral coupon worth $15 for each friend who signs up by using their Zulily referral code.
Zulily Online Retail Store Terms and Conditions
It is important to mention that even though you can sign up for Zulily and participate in the “Refer a Friend” program from any location, it is recommended to check if Zulily ships to your home. Currently, Zulily orders can be delivered to the United States, Mexico, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Notes to Remember Regarding Zulily Referral Program
· You can only share Zulily referral codes or referral links with friends and relatives.
· You cannot send Zulily referral invitations to household members.
· You can send and earn unlimited Zulily referral credits.
· Zulily referral credits have no cash value. You can only redeem the referral coupons towards the purchase of any item on the site, with the exception of service vouchers and gift cards.
· You cannot use referral coupons to pay for taxes, fees or shipping costs.
· Your friend must join Zulily by following your referral link and making a qualifying purchase of $0.01 or more.
· Your referred friend must make a purchase within one year after the Zulily referral invitation was sent.
· You will receive the referral reward once your friend’s order has been shipped.
· Your Zulily referral is valid for 90 days after it is issued. [MS1]
How To Send Zulily Referral Invitation
· Open your web browser and go to the Zulily website
· Log in to your account
· Click on “My Account” at the upper right corner of your screen
· Select “Invites and Credits”
· Once the Zulily referral page is open, you will be able to send your referral link by e-mail to all of your friends. You can choose to connect your Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook accounts to send the invitations more easily. You can also add the e-mails manually, just provide your name and friend´s contact information.
To check the status of your Zulily referral invitations, go to the Zulily referral page. At the bottom of this page you will see a chart that will give you information about your Zulily referral credits.
Other Zulily Promos
Zulily Credit Card
Members get 15% off their first orders if they choose to open a Zulily credit card.
Lil Cactus Discounts
Lil Cactus brand offers discounts of up to 65% for both babies and big kids products.
Back to Basics Discounts
The Back to Basics brand offers up to 70% off
Please keep in mind that the discounts change from time to time. Head over to Chums to see the latest discounts and promos.
Zulily’s Best Features
· They offer unique items from the top brand names with discounts of up to 70%
· They ship to more than 70 countries worldwide
· You won’t pay for the shipping fee of the other items that you order, even if it’s a separate transaction, provided that it is ordered at the same day and will be shipped on the same address[MS2]
· In addition to buying products, you can also sell your own products and post them in Zulily. Zulily is an all-around [MS3] online marketplace
· Part of Zulily’s profit goes to charity[MS4] . They support the Ben Towne Center for Childhood Cancer Research. Other organizations they have supported include the Program for Early Parents Support, Unite Her and Chase After a Cure.
· Zulily has a price comparison feature, where users can compare Zulily’s pricing to Amazon and Walmart.
Zulily Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with what you bought at Zulily, you can submit a return request within 14 days of your purchase. You’ll then receive a prepaid shipping label which you could use to send the items back. You can use the original packaging to repack any returns – the packaging should be re-sealable. Zulily can only accept return items within the US. Food, lingerie, cosmetics, swimwear, and nursing apparel cannot be returned. The refund process takes 14 days. Zulily does not offer replacements or exchange.
Zulily was founded in 2009 by Darrell Cavens and Mark Vadon, and launched in January 2010. Its headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington, but they also have offices in Ohio and Nevada. The company focuses on daily flash sales for a wide variety of brands. They offer almost everything from maxi dresses to sandals, tops and other clothing. Aside from that, they also offer toys and houseware, among other merchandise.
By November 2013, the company had hit 2.6 million active users. Their revenue reached $331 million and the company was valued at $2.6 billion. They currently have an estimate of 2,900 employees. In 2017, Zulily launched a private label credit card.
Connecting with the Masses
Zulily created a blog in order to reach out to more people. Their blog’s topics vary from product and event promotions to articles that provide tips on writing, decorating, pet care, and other activities.
Aside from Zulily, there are a lot of other online retail marketplaces. Here are the top five Zulily competitors.
Zulily’s number one competitor is Amazon, a giant multinational technology company in the online retail, cloud computing, and entertainment businesses. With its success, it has already become a household name for people who are trying to look for a one-stop online marketplace. It was founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. In 2018, Amazon Prime had more than 100 million subscribers.
In 2000, before its bankruptcy, Toys R Us entered a 10-year partnership with Amazon, where they served as Amazon’s exclusive supplier for baby products and toys. In 2011, Amazon and DC comics reached an agreement where Amazon would have the exclusive digital rights for some of DC’s most popular comics. In 2017, Nike agreed to a pilot partnership and in 2018, they had an agreement with Apple to sell select products on the platform.
RetailMeNot is another competitor to Zulily. The company was founded in 2006 by Cotter Cunningham and has its headquarters in Austin, Texas. The company aggregates coupon offers from various brands and categories, including beauty products, baby products, clothing, accessories, electronics, toys, travel, and more.
Snuggle Bugz is another Zulily alternative. The company was founded in November 2006 by husband and wife Ben and Tanya. They are based in Burlington, Ontario and currently have 9 retail locations.
Some of Snuggle Bugz’ best features include free shipping for product purchases that cost more than $49, as well as free returns. They also price match with both online and offline competitors. They offer loyalty program for in store buyers as well. For their loyalty program, every purchase made by the customer has a corresponding point value and if you manage to save up enough points, you can use those points to buy their products. Please take note that you must be a resident of Canada and over 14 years of age to participate in the program. You also need to make sure that you are not inactive for 2 years because doing so will result in the closure of your Baby Love Rewards and cancellation of your points.
Next on the list is ThinkGeek, which has a different target market but also sells apparel. Think Geek is focused on creating apparel that cater to computer enthusiasts, as well as geek culture. It was founded in August 1999 by Willie Vadnais, Jen Frazier, Jon Sime, and Scott Smith. Its original headquarters were in McLean, Virginia but they transferred to Fairfax, Virginia in 2000. They have a monkey mascot named Timmy.
In 2012 ThinkGeek was ranked 175th in the top 500 online retailer list. The company was solely doing online transactions until they opened their first store in 2015, located at the Florida Mall. In 2016, they offered 25 more stores across the US and 25 stores globally.
They also offer a reward system called Geek Points, wherein you earn points for every purchase you make. Most of their products are licensed from various science fiction movies and tv series, such as Firefly, Marvel, Minecraft, Star Wars, Star Trek and The Big Bang Theory.
Last is Asos, an online fashion and cosmetic retailer. The acronym stands for “As Seen On Screen” because it previously exclusively sells imitations of clothing iconic from various movies and TV shows. It was founded by Nick Robertson, Andrew Regan and Quentin Griffiths in 2000. Its headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. It currently ships to 196 countries and sells more than 850 brands.
Like some of the online retailer shops, Asos also offers various promos and discounts, one of which is a 10% discount for students. They have flash sales for both men and women’s clothing of up to 70%.
There are still a lot of other Zulily competitors, so head on over to Chums, where you can check on more companies’ background and reviews.