Canva Referral Codes, Discount Codes, and Reviews
Earn 17.5% when you sign up or purchase and earn 8.8% when you refer someone to sign up or purchase
Canva Referral Codes via Chums
Jeff's Canva referral code
Canva Referral Code Reviews
Canva Referral Program in 2020
How To Create A Canva Account?
· Head over to their website
· Click on the sign up button found at the upper right corner of the website
· For faster sign up process, you have the option to sign up using your google or facebook account, as well as your email address
What Is Canva Referral Program And How Does It Work?
If your shared canva referral link was used by your family, friends and colleagues and they made their first design in the platform, both of you will get 20 canva credits.
You can share your referral link on social media sites like google and twitter. You can also send a personal message via email or messenger and of course, you can post the Canva referral code on your Chums profile.
Where Can You Use Canva Credits?
Canva credits could be used to access premium images straight from their library. Meaning, you’ll get to utilize the best icons, illustrations and photos that canva has to offer.
Canva Affiliate Program
Aside from the referral program, Canva also launched an affiliate program wherein people with social media presence promote and the brand and they can earn up to $36 for each Canva pro subscriber. If you are one of those people, here are the steps on how you could join the program:
· Go to Canva’s affiliate page
· Scroll down and look for the join now button
· Click on the said button
· You will be redirected to another page containing fields that you need to fill up. Fill in the account information page then click continue
· Then fill in the additional information page, as well as the personal and tax information pages
· Review if all of your inputted details are accurate
Affiliate Program Perks
· Canva sends payments on time. You can choose if you want to get paid via e-transfer or paypal
· They have a 24/7 chat support to assist you all the way
· They have a tracking software that makes sure that the affiliates are being paid within 30 days of the first click
Canva offers various plans which are custom tailored to the user’s needs. The plans offered are as follows:
· Free: The free plan is applicable for individuals or small groups who are working on short-term projects and if the individual wants to test out the site’s features. There are more than 8,000 free templates and more than a hundred design types. You can also use hundreds of thousands of graphics and photos without any charge.
· Pro: The pro costs $9.95 a month and can be used by individuals or groups who need more customized templates and are working on long-term projects. You can create your own logo using this plan. They also offer more than 60,000 free templates, over 60 million stock photos, graphics and videos.
· Enterprise: The enterprise plan costs $30 a month per person. This is being used by large corporations who need advanced brand. This plan also enables you to create your company’s own logo and customized templates. The difference is with enterprise plan, the admin can control what the team members can access, see and upload. It also has built-in workflows and advanced template locking. They provide unlimited storage and single sign on protection. They also have a customer support exclusively dedicated for enterprise users.
What Are Canva’s Best Features?
· They have more than 18 million users. That alone is a testimony on how effective the platform is
· You can start designing on your desktop, ipad or even mobile. They offer android and iOs app options
· You can choose from a wide variety of photos (millions) and templates (thousands)
· It is available in more than a hundred languages worldwide
Canva Refund Policy
Canva aims to provide the highest quality of service so they are going to refund the transaction if:
· The finished product has erroneous spelling or dates
· If the order arrived late
· Was not received
· If the customer really changed his/her mind
Take note that you need to file for a refund claim within 30 days that you received the product for it to be qualified and also it usually takes around 10 to 20 business days before you’ll able to receive the refund, depending on the mode of payment used.
Canva Order Cancellation
You can cancel the order if it’s still in the processing phase. Once it reaches the printing phase, you can still contact them as you have 50% chance of being able to cancel the order. They will try to stop the production and can issue you either a full or partial refund, depending on the percentage of completeness. You cannot cancel your order if it’s already on the shipping phase.
Canva Company Background
This graphic design platform was founded in January 2012 by Cliff Obrecht, Cameron Adams and Melanie Perkins in Sydney, Australia. Canva enables users to create posters, presentations, social media graphics, as well as other visual content. It is available both in web and mobile. It had more than 750,000 users during its first year.
As of 2019, they have more than 20 million users across 190 countries and had a valuation of $3.2 billion. Currently, they have 977 employees.
Our society is moving towards technology reliance in terms of getting things done. More and more companies create their own websites and uproot their operations from physical to virtual. That’s why graphic design platforms like Canva is so essential in this era. There are other graphic design platforms aside from Canva. Here are the top five Canva Alternatives.
PicMonkey is first on the list. It was founded in March 2012 by Charlie Whiton, Brian Terry, Justin Huff, Jonathan Sposato, and Lisa Conquergood in Seattle, Washington. They offer photo designing and editing services. It was included in top 100 websites in 2013 by PC Magazine. They had over 13 million users by 2014. Currently, over 10 billion images were created using the platform.
They also offer 3 plans like Canva. PicMonkey’s plans include basic which is worth $7.99 per month. This includes 1 gb of cloud storage and ability to download images in JPG or PNG, among others. Next is the pro plan which costs $12.99 per month. They provide unlimited cloud storage, ability to create brand fonts and downloadable JPG and PNG and PDF images. Last is the team plan which costs $33.99 per month. It includes all the features from pro with the additional perk of having a discount for groups of 3 or more people.
Next on the list is Snappa, which was founded in 2015 by Marc Chouinard and Christopher Gimmer. It is headquartered in Canada. Their features include a built-in graphic editor, library consisting of more than 3,000,000 photos, 200 plus fonts, thousands of pre-made templates, and over 100,000 graphics. You can also upload your own graphics and import custom fonts. Snappa makes it easier for those working with a team with admin settings and of course, they have video tutorials and in house support to assist their clients.
99Designs is a creative platform wherein you can hire graphic designers or start a contest in order to acquire your desired personalized design. Compared to the platforms above, this is more customized and you have more diverse options when comes to creativity and style as every designer have distinct styles. It was founded in 2008 by Mark Harbottle and Matt Mickiewicz and supported by Paul Annesley and Lachlan Donald. Currently, it has $200 million of accumulated revenue from their pool of artists.
They were featured in Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and TechCrunch. 99Designs is not exclusive for freelancers in USA or Canada. People from anywhere in the world could sign up and join their pool of creative designers. Every month, they select a group of non-profits to get free designs from the platform.
Readymag is a platform that allows people to create digital magazines, portfolios, presentations, mini sites and photo stories with exquisite user interface design. This made the lives of people who don’t have coding skills easier because the designs don’t require codes to be created. It uses a drag and drop format instead. It was launched in 2012. Readymag is used by Airbnb, Ideo, Esquire, conde nast and Forbes.
Last is Piktochart, which is founded in March 2012 by Goh Ai Ching and Andrea Zaggia in Malaysia. It is focused on enabling users who don’t have graphic designing skills to create infographics and other visuals via templates. By December of the same year, they already have over 170,000 users. Upon making additions on what they offer (they now have formats for presentations, banners and reports), the number of platform users skyrocketed to 3 million by mid-2015. As of 2018, the platform has been used by more than 11 million people. They currently have 53 employees in their Penang headquarters.
These are the top 5 alternatives but there are more graphic designing platforms out there. Head over to Chums to see more alternatives and to know more about these companies.
What is the referral reward?
The Canva referral reward is 1 Canva credit.
How many Chums have reviewed this referral code?
0 Chums users have reviewed Canva and it has a 0.00 rating. Look above to read some reviews about the Canva referral code.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up by clicking Get Deal
Where can I find companies like this?
Chums users also like:
- Fiverr New user
- SkillShare New user
- TIDAL New user
- Zenefits New user
- Mint Mobile New user
- VirtualPBX New user
- Credible.com New user
- quip New customer
- Straight Talk New user
- YouMail New user
You can try them out by searching the names in the search bar above. Read reviews and copy referral codes of the brands you want to try.