T-Mobile Referral Codes, Discount Codes, and Reviews
T-mobile is mobile communications company active in the United States, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Poland. T-mobile U.S offers a Refer a Friend program that helps the existing customer earn a $50 referral coupon for each referred friend.
Earn $4.20 when you sign up or purchase and earn $2.10 when you refer someone to sign up or purchase
T-Mobile Referral Codes via Chums
Noah's T-Mobile referral code
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up
Doug's T-Mobile referral code
sign up for new service with the link provided and get a $50 prepaid mastercard.
T-Mobile Referral Code Reviews
T-Mobile code benefits
Sign up with a referral code to get $10.
Conditions for receiving T-Mobile Referral Code benefit
To participate in this T-Mobile referral program, the existing customer and the referred friend must be 18 years of age or older and be legal residents of the United States or territories where T-mobile US offers its services.
CONDITIONS TO GET T-MOBILE REFERRAL REWARD – For existing customers
- You are only eligible to participate in the T-Mobile Refer a friend program if you have an active T-mobile postpaid consumer account.
- You can’t participate in the T-Mobile Referral program or earn referral coupons if you have other type of account or plan. Corporate government, employee, dealer, prepaid and VIP accounts are excluded to participate.
- The phone number ported by your referral friend must be the same number that you provided when you send the referral invitation.
- You can only have 10 active referral friends. Nevertheless, you can earn up to 100 referral coupons per calendar year.
- Once your referral friend has complied with all the terms and conditions, you will receive a notification letting you know that the referral coupon is available. You have 15 days to claim for the T-mobile referral reward.
- Referral coupons will be paid in the form of MasterCard Prepaid cards.
CONDITIONS TO QUALIFY AS A T-MOBILE REFERRAL CUSTOMER – For referral friends
- You have not been a T-mobile customer for 90 days or more.
- You must port a phone number from another national postpaid wireless company. The phone number that you port must be the same number provided by your friend when sending the T-Mobile referral invitation.
- You must activate and maintain a new postpaid consumer account with voice service for 15 days or more.
- You are not eligible to participate in this Refer a Friend program if you have a government, employee, dealer, corporate, prepaid or VIP account.
- You must sign up at the T-Mobile referral page