Hotels.com code benefits
The user gets $50, the referred user gets $50.
Conditions for receiving Hotels.com Referral Code benefit
Conditions to get Hotels.com Referral Credits - For referral individuals
One of the biggest advantage of this Refer a Friend program is that it is not a requirement to have an account on Hotels.com to start inviting all your friends.
In order to be eligible to receive the $50 Referral coupon, you must:
- Be a United States resident
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Your job cannot be related to the travel industry. If you work in an airline, travel agency or hotel you are not allowed to participate of this Hotels.com Referral Program.
Please, be aware that your friends must complete a qualifying hotel stay, for you to get the $50 referral credits. They must spend $200 or over.
You will receive the Hotels.com referral reward 7 business days after your friend completed the qualifying hotel stay.
You can get up to 10 referral coupons per each Refer a Friend program.
Conditions to receive Hotels.com Referral rewards - For referred members
- You have not used Hotels.com before
- You must be a United States Resident
- You are 18 years old or older
- You must sign up by clicking on the Hotels.com Referral link that was sent to you or that was posted on your friend’s social media account. If you complete the registration by another method, you will not receive your Hotels.com referral rewards.
- You must spend $200 or more to be able to redeem the Refer a Friend discount.
Note that you cannot participate in the Hotels.com Referral Program if you work in the travel industry.